- I'm a brunette again (my roots were clashing with the red)
- I have a white hot chocolate from Starbucks
- Michael Shanks will be on 24 next week (!!!)
- I have manageable homework now that I dropped Old English (honestly, I can translate Beowulf on my own at this point)
- I know it's spring, because my muse has woken up and is poking at me steadily saying "write...write...write..."
- Stargate is so BACK (and soon to be whupping ass in as many as three galaxies - once Daniel's back in the show, of course)
- I read an excerpt from the third book in the Inheritance trilogy (Eragon was the first) which made me remember, GOD, just how much I love those books and I really hope it's coming out this summer, because that would be kick-ass if I got that AND Harry Potter. . .but then I would be out of things to read
Speaking of Eragon, I had the most bizarre dream about the movie, but it wasn't the movie exactly and for some reason Ben Browder was in it. Saphira wasn't, and neither was Eragon, actually, although Jeremy Irons did make an apperrance. I don't know what the hell that was all about, but now I want to read the books again. They are, unfortunately, a good 70 miles away at the moment.
Jessica and I finally finished watching SG-1! Okay, we skipped two episodes. But they were clip shows and one of them is my absolute least favorite episode. Onward Atlantis! (And after that, Firefly!)